Welcome To South Bay Elementary & Middle Schools
Back To School Night on Wed., Aug. 27 from 6-7 pm
Back-To-School Night is Wednesday, August 27 from 6:00-7:00 pm starting in the multi-purpose room and then moving to two (2) 20 minute classroom sessions. Click here to access our Back-To-School Night resource page.
South Bay School's annual Back-To-School Night is scheduled for Wednesday, August 27. If a picture is worth a thousand words, then visiting in person must equal about a million. That's why most schools host back-to-school nights shortly after the beginning of the year. Take advantage of this opportunity to see the world your child inhabits every day and meet the people in charge. It's one of the best ways to begin to build that all-important home-school connection.
Meet your child’s teachers and aides, the principal, secretaries, school counselor, and other invaluable South Bay staff members.
We will begin in the Cafeteria with introductions before heading into the classrooms.
Back-to-School Night will give you a glimpse of your student’s daily life at school and an opportunity to learn about the curriculum.
Our South Bay/Pine Hill Parent-Teacher Organization will be signing up new members.
Research show that parent involvement in schools is an indicator of future student achievement.
Click on the image above to download the flyer.
Positive Behavior Interventions & Support
South Bay School expectation for behavior on campus.
Table of Contents
- Prepare today's students to succeed in tomorrow's world by doing the following:
- Provide a safe and nurturing school environment
- Instill the basic skills necessary to prepare students for secondary education
- Instill in students a sense of global awareness and civic responsibility
- Instill in students problem solving skill in a technological world and a desire to become lifelong learners.